The Alliance for Aging Research, the Association of Black Cardiologists, and Heart Valve Voice US are collaborating with the American Heart Association (AHA) to raise awareness of aortic stenosis. AHA’s “Target: Aortic Stenosis” initiative aims to drive efforts for timely diagnosis and treatment of aortic stenosis and improve the quality of life for patients with structural heart disease.
AHA has created educational resources for patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers on the signs and symptoms of aortic stenosis, as well as patient and caregiver disease management resources.
- Patient/Provider Aortic Stenosis Discussion Guide (heart.org)
- Aortic Stenosis Fact Sheet
- Heart Valve Disease Symptom Tracker
- Aortic Stenosis & COVID-19: FAQ (heart.org)
- Video: FAQ aortic stenosis during COVID-19
Learn more at heart.org/AorticStenosis