Medtronic’s guide provides an overview for patients who have had or will have heart valve surgery and their caregivers. This comprehensive resource includes:
- General information about the heart, including a description of how heart valves function
- Examples of tests your healthcare provider may perform to diagnose valve disease
- A list of valve disease symptoms and risk factors
- Examples of non-surgical and surgical treatment options
- Information about what to expect before, during, and after an operation
- Special information for children with heart conditions
- And more!
Click here to download the guide.
Click here to learn more about Medtronic.